Personal Care, GA
At Symphony, our Assisted Living neighborhood represents a peaceful place where you can live your life and leave your worries behind! It is the ideal solution for seniors who value their independence, yet need some assistance with daily living, or perhaps just don’t want to live alone anymore and are looking for a greater sense of security and community.
We understand that the quality of your life is inextricably linked to your overall health and well-being! Our approach to wellness is very proactive and ensures that our residents’ needs are always fully taken care of. Prior to joining our Assisted Living program, each resident will receive a comprehensive health assessment. A detailed health history is also taken. The wellness team will then work directly with each resident (and their family and doctor) to create a wellness and care plan based on individual needs. This allows the care providers to work closely with each resident and enables them to quickly identify any small changes in behavior or routine. This keeps residents stronger longer and crises at bay, providing peace of mind for everyone.
At Symphony, we have a robust activity and social calendar, including outings and events that are specifically planned around the wants and needs of our residents. Assisted Living at our community is like living in a large family home and having someone there for extra help when you need it most! Visit us today for a complimentary tour and meal and find out why we are the premier assisted living community in Roswell.
Moments NeighborhoodMEMORY CARE
As a Symphony Senior Living Community, we are leaders in the field of Memory Care (Alzheimer’s and other dementias). Our proprietary program, called “Moments®”, was developed with the assistance of several long standing experienced members of the dementia care community in both the US and Canada, and is based on many accepted and prevailing practices which are known to reduce symptoms of dementia and reduce the use of psychotropic drugs. We continually incorporate the extensive data and cutting edge research of leading organizations such as The Alzheimer's Society, Women's Brain Health Initiative and many others in an effort to provide the best possible Memory Care for our residents. Our goal in the Moments® Neighborhood is to connect with our residents and support their families through a disease process that takes so much, but makes us stop... and truly live in the present “moment.” A Moments® Neighborhood is specifically designed to soothe and engage residents at all levels of functioning and dementia. Please call us for more information and to find out how our Memory Care program can help you and your loved one.
A Lovely New WayOF LIVING
At Manor on the Square, you can choose just the right service package to suit your needs, from Assisted Living to our renowned Moments® Memory Care program. We offer a large variety of suite options in different layouts and sizes, from studio to one bedrooms, and many with private patios. At Manor on the Square, it’s all about finding the lifestyle that’s right for you.
- Delicious meals with multiple menu options at each meal
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- 24-hour access to staff
- Discreet and dignified personal assistance as needed
- Medication assistance
- Diverse calendar of professionally planned leisure and fitness activities each day
- Entire community is on one level
- Emergency response system
- Bright, family style dining room
- Private dining room for personal use
- Country kitchen for sharing stories and recipes
- Media center
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard and exterior
- Full-service beauty and barber salon
- Bright beautiful apartments in a variety of sizes, layouts and views, many with patios
- Kitchenettes including sink and small fridge
- Emergency pull cords and grab bars in bathrooms
- Personal emergency pendant provided to each resident
- Utilities included (except cable and telephone)
- Pets welcome
Map & DIRECTIONS
From US-19: Exit 7 for G1-140/Holcomb Bridge Rd in Fulton County.
- Turn left on to Dogwood Rd
- Right on to Grimes Bridge Rd
- Left on Oxbo Rd
- Left on to North Atlanta St
- Right on to GA-120 West
- Left on to Barrington Dr and you will see us on your left